Blind blues-guitar whiz Jeff Healey often tap-dances on his whammy bar at gigs, which is easy to imagine when listening to the Jeff Healey Band tearing through Cover to Cover’s testosterone-heavy covers collection. But Healey’s real strengths lie in the pared-down ax work of ”Me and My Crazy Self” and his whiskey-scratch wail on Willie Dixon’s ”Evil.” B-
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Arista
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters