Full Throttle is a kind of Road Rash for adults and sentient teens. This animated role-playing adventure pits your character — a big, dumb, motorcycle-riding hunk — against various femmes fatales, rival bikers, and a CEO who’d hired you to intimidate his board of directors. Along the way, you’re treated to a terrific soundtrack from biker band Gone Jackals, some bracing chopper-to-chopper combat scenes (imagine Street Fighter II on wheels), and clever deadpan humor. On the whole, Full Throttle is heavier on strategy than action — but if it’s action you wanted, you’d be riding a real Harley, wouldn’t you? B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Game of Thrones season 5 poster shows Tyrion meeting a dragon
- 'New Girl' welcomes Jack McBrayer, Regis Philbin for season finale
- Zachary Quinto: Leonard Nimoy 'like family'
- Why Terrence Howard thinks they should use the 'N' word on 'Empire'
- Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock: 14 moments we love
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of 'Star Trek,' dies
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered