Full Throttle is a kind of Road Rash for adults and sentient teens. This animated role-playing adventure pits your character — a big, dumb, motorcycle-riding hunk — against various femmes fatales, rival bikers, and a CEO who’d hired you to intimidate his board of directors. Along the way, you’re treated to a terrific soundtrack from biker band Gone Jackals, some bracing chopper-to-chopper combat scenes (imagine Street Fighter II on wheels), and clever deadpan humor. On the whole, Full Throttle is heavier on strategy than action — but if it’s action you wanted, you’d be riding a real Harley, wouldn’t you? B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Box office preview: 'The Good Dinosaur,' 'Creed' enter the ring
- Mark Strong on his epic role in 'A View from the Bridge'
- Jennifer Lawrence on the end of 'The Hunger Games'
- Blur frontman Damon Albarn denies Adele feud
- 'The Grinder' creators tease Thanksgiving episode featuring Jason Alexander and Timothy Olyphant
- *NSYNC members react to Adele breaking their sales record
- 'Dames at Sea,' 'Sylvia' to close on Broadway