Full Throttle is a kind of Road Rash for adults and sentient teens. This animated role-playing adventure pits your character — a big, dumb, motorcycle-riding hunk — against various femmes fatales, rival bikers, and a CEO who’d hired you to intimidate his board of directors. Along the way, you’re treated to a terrific soundtrack from biker band Gone Jackals, some bracing chopper-to-chopper combat scenes (imagine Street Fighter II on wheels), and clever deadpan humor. On the whole, Full Throttle is heavier on strategy than action — but if it’s action you wanted, you’d be riding a real Harley, wouldn’t you? B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!