Full Throttle is a kind of Road Rash for adults and sentient teens. This animated role-playing adventure pits your character — a big, dumb, motorcycle-riding hunk — against various femmes fatales, rival bikers, and a CEO who’d hired you to intimidate his board of directors. Along the way, you’re treated to a terrific soundtrack from biker band Gone Jackals, some bracing chopper-to-chopper combat scenes (imagine Street Fighter II on wheels), and clever deadpan humor. On the whole, Full Throttle is heavier on strategy than action — but if it’s action you wanted, you’d be riding a real Harley, wouldn’t you? B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ghostbusters' Leslie Jones celebrates birthday with special Ecto-1 cake
- Tyler Perry shares touching tribute from Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!