Full Throttle is a kind of Road Rash for adults and sentient teens. This animated role-playing adventure pits your character — a big, dumb, motorcycle-riding hunk — against various femmes fatales, rival bikers, and a CEO who’d hired you to intimidate his board of directors. Along the way, you’re treated to a terrific soundtrack from biker band Gone Jackals, some bracing chopper-to-chopper combat scenes (imagine Street Fighter II on wheels), and clever deadpan humor. On the whole, Full Throttle is heavier on strategy than action — but if it’s action you wanted, you’d be riding a real Harley, wouldn’t you? B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- Kendrick Lamar's 'Alright' video, and everything isn't really all right
- Kings of Leon confirms 7th studio album is on the way
- 'Agent Carter' exclusive: Who's returning for season 2?
- Who should replace Donald Trump as host of 'The Apprentice'?
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!