Aspiring Bob Vilas should latch on to Hometime for its step-by-step how-to videos. It features a smiling couple, but has few categories and an inadequate search function — and it may scare you off by bandying about unexplained words like joists. (Of course, if you decide to do it yourself, keep your computer away from your workbench.) B-
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday