Aspiring Bob Vilas should latch on to Hometime for its step-by-step how-to videos. It features a smiling couple, but has few categories and an inadequate search function — and it may scare you off by bandying about unexplained words like joists. (Of course, if you decide to do it yourself, keep your computer away from your workbench.) B-
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt