Aspiring Bob Vilas should latch on to Hometime for its step-by-step how-to videos. It features a smiling couple, but has few categories and an inadequate search function — and it may scare you off by bandying about unexplained words like joists. (Of course, if you decide to do it yourself, keep your computer away from your workbench.) B-
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Box-office report: 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart'
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead to 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!