Can the movie be scarier than this? Among the 12 hardcore tracks on Tales From the Hood (soundtrack), MC Eiht gleefully describes ”popping niggas,” while Spice 1 converses with his friend, Mr. Millimeter. An inkling of remorse is expressed by South Central Cartel’s Havoc & Prodeje, who acknowledge that ”the ‘hood got me feeling the pain; it seems that things will never change.” Compelling art that captures life’s grim side. B+
Tales From the Hood Can the movie be scarier than this? Among the 12 hardcore tracks on Tales From the Hood (soundtrack), MC Eiht gleefully describes '...Tales From the HoodSoundtracks Can the movie be scarier than this? Among the 12 hardcore tracks on Tales From the Hood (soundtrack), MC Eiht gleefully describes '...1995-06-16
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): 40 Acres and a Mule Musicworks, MCA
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!