Can the movie be scarier than this? Among the 12 hardcore tracks on Tales From the Hood (soundtrack), MC Eiht gleefully describes ”popping niggas,” while Spice 1 converses with his friend, Mr. Millimeter. An inkling of remorse is expressed by South Central Cartel’s Havoc & Prodeje, who acknowledge that ”the ‘hood got me feeling the pain; it seems that things will never change.” Compelling art that captures life’s grim side. B+
Tales From the Hood Can the movie be scarier than this? Among the 12 hardcore tracks on Tales From the Hood (soundtrack), MC Eiht gleefully describes '...Tales From the HoodSoundtracks Can the movie be scarier than this? Among the 12 hardcore tracks on Tales From the Hood (soundtrack), MC Eiht gleefully describes '...1995-06-16
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): 40 Acres and a Mule Musicworks, MCA
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Deadmau5 says 'We Are Your Friends' flop restored his faith in music
- 'Game of Thrones' may have added a 'Lucy' actor to season 6
- Jimmy Fallon shows Elle Fanning his high school yearbook photo
- The TGIT casts united for one epic Shondaland photo
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira on why season 6 is 'powerful and beautiful at the same time'
- There will be two Oscars hosts next year
- Kimmel read 'cryptic and menacing' death threats from the gaming community
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!