If you already own the Super NES or Genesis Earthworm Jim, there’s really no reason to buy this souped-up CD. If you don’t, this is your chance to see what the fuss is all about: Earthworm Jim Special Edition is only the smartest, funniest action game in the genre, striking a blow for creative vision in a world increasingly dominated by Sonic the Hedgehog clones. You get cows launched into orbit, snot monsters on bungee cords, and a stage set in someone’s lower intestine — and that’s only a smattering of Jim’s fascinating perversities. A
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy