If you already own the Super NES or Genesis Earthworm Jim, there’s really no reason to buy this souped-up CD. If you don’t, this is your chance to see what the fuss is all about: Earthworm Jim Special Edition is only the smartest, funniest action game in the genre, striking a blow for creative vision in a world increasingly dominated by Sonic the Hedgehog clones. You get cows launched into orbit, snot monsters on bungee cords, and a stage set in someone’s lower intestine — and that’s only a smattering of Jim’s fascinating perversities. A
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'