If you already own the Super NES or Genesis Earthworm Jim, there’s really no reason to buy this souped-up CD. If you don’t, this is your chance to see what the fuss is all about: Earthworm Jim Special Edition is only the smartest, funniest action game in the genre, striking a blow for creative vision in a world increasingly dominated by Sonic the Hedgehog clones. You get cows launched into orbit, snot monsters on bungee cords, and a stage set in someone’s lower intestine — and that’s only a smattering of Jim’s fascinating perversities. A
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles