If you already own the Super NES or Genesis Earthworm Jim, there’s really no reason to buy this souped-up CD. If you don’t, this is your chance to see what the fuss is all about: Earthworm Jim Special Edition is only the smartest, funniest action game in the genre, striking a blow for creative vision in a world increasingly dominated by Sonic the Hedgehog clones. You get cows launched into orbit, snot monsters on bungee cords, and a stage set in someone’s lower intestine — and that’s only a smattering of Jim’s fascinating perversities. A
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist