”They’re Playing Our Song” is a wrongheaded number in which one of country’s great duet teams, reunited after 15 years, surveys today’s scene and says, in effect, ”Gosh, look what we started!” Buy ’90s country has little in common with George Jones and Tammy Wynette’s gutsy music, and nothing here matches ”Golden Ring.” What One does prove is that old flames can ignite new sparks. How about Two? B
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Finding Neverland: The Album' to feature Nick Jonas, Jennifer Lopez, and more -- exclusive
- Miguel releases Wale-featuring 'Coffee (F---king)'
- Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea release 'Pretty Girls'
- Domhnall Gleeson teaches us how to pronounce 'Domhnall Gleeson'
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' to film at Pinewood Studios
- 'Blurred Lines' may get another trial
- 'Star Trek' actress dies at 85
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!