”They’re Playing Our Song” is a wrongheaded number in which one of country’s great duet teams, reunited after 15 years, surveys today’s scene and says, in effect, ”Gosh, look what we started!” Buy ’90s country has little in common with George Jones and Tammy Wynette’s gutsy music, and nothing here matches ”Golden Ring.” What One does prove is that old flames can ignite new sparks. How about Two? B
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?