”They’re Playing Our Song” is a wrongheaded number in which one of country’s great duet teams, reunited after 15 years, surveys today’s scene and says, in effect, ”Gosh, look what we started!” Buy ’90s country has little in common with George Jones and Tammy Wynette’s gutsy music, and nothing here matches ”Golden Ring.” What One does prove is that old flames can ignite new sparks. How about Two? B
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'