You’d think director Ivan Nagy, Heidi Fleiss’ex-boyfriend, would have some powerful leverage in Hollywood. But he skips the A list to cast Traci Lords and Ricki Lake in this Silence of the Lambs rip-off. Skinner’s really a showcase for Ted Raimi, who, as a loner who makes himself an XXL coat out of Lake’s landlady, almost brings coherence to this direct-to-video film’s disjointed plot. Too bad Nagy didn’t have any blackmail material on a good sound engineer: Lousy looping and miserable miking make much of the movie unintelligible. B-
Skinner You'd think director Ivan Nagy, Heidi Fleiss'ex-boyfriend, would have some powerful leverage in Hollywood. But he skips the A list to cast Traci Lords...SkinnerMystery and ThrillerR You'd think director Ivan Nagy, Heidi Fleiss'ex-boyfriend, would have some powerful leverage in Hollywood. But he skips the A list to cast Traci Lords...1995-06-23
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Traci Lords, Ted Raimi; MPAA Rating: R
Posted June 23 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!