Though it celebrates superlatives, The 1995 Guinness Multimedia Disc of Records feels like a halfhearted effort. Is Mount Everest 29,029 feet tall, or is it 29,078? Depends which entry you call up. Perplexed by the way the program disappears from the screen a second or two at a time? That’s normal behavior, says Grolier’s tech support. A handful of the 59 video clips are wild, such as a girl rollerskating underneath a 5 1/4-inch-high bar, but you’re better off joining the 74 million people who have bought the book. C+
Posted June 30 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!