Though it celebrates superlatives, The 1995 Guinness Multimedia Disc of Records feels like a halfhearted effort. Is Mount Everest 29,029 feet tall, or is it 29,078? Depends which entry you call up. Perplexed by the way the program disappears from the screen a second or two at a time? That’s normal behavior, says Grolier’s tech support. A handful of the 59 video clips are wild, such as a girl rollerskating underneath a 5 1/4-inch-high bar, but you’re better off joining the 74 million people who have bought the book. C+
Posted June 30 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade