No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody’s Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about responsibility and affection, not to mention Paul Newman. As Sully, a small-town ne’er-do-well who’s long gotten by on charm but little else, Newman is as restrained as the rest of the estimable Nobody’s Fool cast, which includes Melanie Griffith, as a lonely woman who almost wins Sully’s heart, and Bruce Willis, revealing that he can actually be an actor when he doesn’t have to play a cartoon. The often static result is as far from a cinematic roller coaster as you can get, which sometimes is exactly where to be. B
Nobody's Fool No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody's Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about...Nobody's FoolDramaRobert BentonR No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody's Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about...1995-08-04Melanie GriffithBruce WillisMelanie Griffith, Bruce Willis
Genre: Drama; Starring: Paul Newman, Jessica Tandy, Melanie Griffith, Bruce Willis; Director: Robert Benton; Author: Robert Benton; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 4 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!