No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody’s Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about responsibility and affection, not to mention Paul Newman. As Sully, a small-town ne’er-do-well who’s long gotten by on charm but little else, Newman is as restrained as the rest of the estimable Nobody’s Fool cast, which includes Melanie Griffith, as a lonely woman who almost wins Sully’s heart, and Bruce Willis, revealing that he can actually be an actor when he doesn’t have to play a cartoon. The often static result is as far from a cinematic roller coaster as you can get, which sometimes is exactly where to be. B
Nobody's Fool No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody's Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about...Nobody's FoolDramaRobert BentonR No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody's Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about...1995-08-04Melanie GriffithBruce WillisMelanie Griffith, Bruce Willis
Genre: Drama; Starring: Paul Newman, Jessica Tandy, Melanie Griffith, Bruce Willis; Director: Robert Benton; Author: Robert Benton; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 4 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop