No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody’s Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about responsibility and affection, not to mention Paul Newman. As Sully, a small-town ne’er-do-well who’s long gotten by on charm but little else, Newman is as restrained as the rest of the estimable Nobody’s Fool cast, which includes Melanie Griffith, as a lonely woman who almost wins Sully’s heart, and Bruce Willis, revealing that he can actually be an actor when he doesn’t have to play a cartoon. The often static result is as far from a cinematic roller coaster as you can get, which sometimes is exactly where to be. B
Nobody's Fool No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody's Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about...Nobody's FoolDramaRobert BentonR No helicopters, gunfights, or computer animation; no humid sex. Then what does Nobody's Fool have? A slightly shaggy story about...1995-08-04Melanie GriffithBruce WillisMelanie Griffith, Bruce Willis
Genre: Drama; Starring: Paul Newman, Jessica Tandy, Melanie Griffith, Bruce Willis; Director: Robert Benton; Author: Robert Benton; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 4 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' mocks reactions to Beyoncé's 'Formation' with horror movie spoof
- George Clooney describes how 'bananas' it was to do 'Facts of Life'
- What time are the Grammys? And other burning questions answered!
- Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton sings 'I Can't Make You Love Me' on 'SNL'
- See Kanye West vs. Kyle Mooney in an 'SNL' rap battle
- Kanye West performs 'Highlights,' 'Ultralight Beam' on 'SNL'
- 'The Silence of the Lambs' still screams after 25 years