Julia Roberts fans take note: The Pretty Woman doesn’t have six movies opening this month. It’s just that her new film has had six titles. The Aug. 4 release, originally Grace Under Pressure, was retitled Sisters, The Kings of Carolina, Game of Love, Power of Love, and, finally, Something to Talk About. According to director Lasse Hallstrom, Warner Bros. changed the name when it discovered that Grace Under Pressure was registered for an upcoming Rosie Perez comedy. ”We’ve been searching for the perfect title,” says Hallstrom, who adds that test marketing prompted the studio to go with Something to Talk About, after the Bonnie Raitt tune heard on the soundtrack. The deciding factor? ”It doesn’t hurt that it’s a popular song with [the film’s] target audience,” says Warner advertising chief Rob Friedman.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation
- Grimes defends Tidal on Instagram, deletes post
- Jayne Meadows, veteran actress, dies
- 'Good Wife' scoop: Wallace Shawn returning for season 6 finale
- Nicki Minaj performed at the coolest Bar Mitzvah ever