One Life to Live’s Christopher Douglas wishes his alter ego, goody-two-shoes Dylan Moody, were a little less repressed. ”Dylan never shows anger,” he says, attributing it to a kind of reverse sexism. ”Daytime has a lot of women with men’s names — our show has Marty and Andy. The women wear all the pants.” The Tennessee-born, part-Cherokee, part-Scottish Douglas, 26, modeled for Versace for five years — so he knows something about pants. And on Life, he specializes in dropping them. ”Love scenes can be uncomfortable,” he says, ”but they’re part of the job.” Dropping his Southern accent has proved more difficult: ”If I go home, it comes right back.” Douglas claims his favorite home activity is pigging out on one grandma’s chicken ‘n’ dumplings and another’s fried apple pie. ”It’s not food you can pretend is good for you,” he admits. ”You just hope it doesn’t show up on your body.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rosie Perez is leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Can’t Buy Me Love actress Amanda Peterson remembered by her mother
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' finds a new director
- Who should play the young Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' spinoff? Vote now!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!