One Life to Live’s Christopher Douglas wishes his alter ego, goody-two-shoes Dylan Moody, were a little less repressed. ”Dylan never shows anger,” he says, attributing it to a kind of reverse sexism. ”Daytime has a lot of women with men’s names — our show has Marty and Andy. The women wear all the pants.” The Tennessee-born, part-Cherokee, part-Scottish Douglas, 26, modeled for Versace for five years — so he knows something about pants. And on Life, he specializes in dropping them. ”Love scenes can be uncomfortable,” he says, ”but they’re part of the job.” Dropping his Southern accent has proved more difficult: ”If I go home, it comes right back.” Douglas claims his favorite home activity is pigging out on one grandma’s chicken ‘n’ dumplings and another’s fried apple pie. ”It’s not food you can pretend is good for you,” he admits. ”You just hope it doesn’t show up on your body.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jason Clarke prepares the team for the journey ahead in 'Everest' clip
- R. Kelly says he wrote 462 songs for his new album, and they're all hits
- 'Vampire Diaries' cast recalls what it was like working with Nina Dobrev
- The best VMA moments, according to Facebook
- Dylan's Candy Bar is celebrating 'Mean Girls' with themed candy
- 11 outrageous moments from Miley Cyrus' surprise album
- 'Faking It' season 2B supertease: Karma and Amy pretend to be a couple again — exclusive
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!