One Life to Live’s Christopher Douglas wishes his alter ego, goody-two-shoes Dylan Moody, were a little less repressed. ”Dylan never shows anger,” he says, attributing it to a kind of reverse sexism. ”Daytime has a lot of women with men’s names — our show has Marty and Andy. The women wear all the pants.” The Tennessee-born, part-Cherokee, part-Scottish Douglas, 26, modeled for Versace for five years — so he knows something about pants. And on Life, he specializes in dropping them. ”Love scenes can be uncomfortable,” he says, ”but they’re part of the job.” Dropping his Southern accent has proved more difficult: ”If I go home, it comes right back.” Douglas claims his favorite home activity is pigging out on one grandma’s chicken ‘n’ dumplings and another’s fried apple pie. ”It’s not food you can pretend is good for you,” he admits. ”You just hope it doesn’t show up on your body.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!