One Life to Live’s Christopher Douglas wishes his alter ego, goody-two-shoes Dylan Moody, were a little less repressed. ”Dylan never shows anger,” he says, attributing it to a kind of reverse sexism. ”Daytime has a lot of women with men’s names — our show has Marty and Andy. The women wear all the pants.” The Tennessee-born, part-Cherokee, part-Scottish Douglas, 26, modeled for Versace for five years — so he knows something about pants. And on Life, he specializes in dropping them. ”Love scenes can be uncomfortable,” he says, ”but they’re part of the job.” Dropping his Southern accent has proved more difficult: ”If I go home, it comes right back.” Douglas claims his favorite home activity is pigging out on one grandma’s chicken ‘n’ dumplings and another’s fried apple pie. ”It’s not food you can pretend is good for you,” he admits. ”You just hope it doesn’t show up on your body.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- VMAs: DJ Khaled, Key and Peele, Jay Pharoah to cover show in lieu of host
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...