One Life to Live’s Christopher Douglas wishes his alter ego, goody-two-shoes Dylan Moody, were a little less repressed. ”Dylan never shows anger,” he says, attributing it to a kind of reverse sexism. ”Daytime has a lot of women with men’s names — our show has Marty and Andy. The women wear all the pants.” The Tennessee-born, part-Cherokee, part-Scottish Douglas, 26, modeled for Versace for five years — so he knows something about pants. And on Life, he specializes in dropping them. ”Love scenes can be uncomfortable,” he says, ”but they’re part of the job.” Dropping his Southern accent has proved more difficult: ”If I go home, it comes right back.” Douglas claims his favorite home activity is pigging out on one grandma’s chicken ‘n’ dumplings and another’s fried apple pie. ”It’s not food you can pretend is good for you,” he admits. ”You just hope it doesn’t show up on your body.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels