Is it live or is it…wax? Actually, it’s both. Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, shown with his doppelganger, was on hand for the July 26 debut of the Baywatch exhibit at the Hollywood Wax Museum, where its arrival incited anarchy. ”Fans climb over the rope and get right next to the figures,” says a museum publicist. Explains a Baywatch spokeswoman: ”It’s Baywatch, it’s Gilligan’s Island, it’s The Brady Bunch. You know — they’re a cult phenomenon.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for the Rutgers' class of 2015
- Nicki Minaj drops 'The Night Is Still Young' video on Tidal
- TLC yanks '19 Kids and Counting' reruns
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to grads: 'You're f---ed'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- Mike Huckabee posts support for Duggars
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!