Is it live or is it…wax? Actually, it’s both. Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, shown with his doppelganger, was on hand for the July 26 debut of the Baywatch exhibit at the Hollywood Wax Museum, where its arrival incited anarchy. ”Fans climb over the rope and get right next to the figures,” says a museum publicist. Explains a Baywatch spokeswoman: ”It’s Baywatch, it’s Gilligan’s Island, it’s The Brady Bunch. You know — they’re a cult phenomenon.”
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'