Is it live or is it…wax? Actually, it’s both. Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, shown with his doppelganger, was on hand for the July 26 debut of the Baywatch exhibit at the Hollywood Wax Museum, where its arrival incited anarchy. ”Fans climb over the rope and get right next to the figures,” says a museum publicist. Explains a Baywatch spokeswoman: ”It’s Baywatch, it’s Gilligan’s Island, it’s The Brady Bunch. You know — they’re a cult phenomenon.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Destiny's Child reunited at Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Angelina Jolie visits the Kids Choice Awards
- 'Walking Dead': You can live in Alexandria--for real!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!