Rumors are flying that Stone Temple Pilots have crashed on the rocks of a conflict between singer Scott Weiland and the rest of the band. Weiland’s short stint in a recovery center after his heroin bust apparently wasn’t enough to placate fellow band members, who — according to industry scuttlebutt — began working on new material and even trying out new singers for a Weiland-less relaunch when his attitude proved less than rehabilitated. But those close to the situation insist that a planned meeting between estranged parties might yet rectify the rift….
Erstwhile diamond dog David Bowie and professed animal lovers Nine Inch Nails will tour together in the fall. In case you’re wondering, Bowie will be the headliner…
If rising star Alanis Morissette looks familiar, perhaps it’s because of her teenage stint as a regular on the Canadian kids’ series You Can’t Do That on Television, a Nickelodeon staple. MTV has taken her old show’s title to heart, bleeping graphic language from Morissette’s ”You Oughta Know” video.
Posted August 11 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing megalomaniac Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 'iZombie' boss on Major's downward spiral
- 'Manhattan': Ashley Zukerman on the atom bomb drama's explosive Season 2
- There's a Will Ferrell-themed bar in New York
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6