Since there’s not much in this solid but unspectacular Doom clone to pique the average gamer’s interest, the real challenge of Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead’s Revenge lies in hunting down First Brother Roger Clinton, whose cameo (as ”Mayor Bubba”) in the second Pumpkinhead movie, a direct-to-video release, translates into an equally minor role here. Is that him, a big, slime-dripping, bloodshot eyeball? Naw — even Roger’s in better shape than that. Or is he that persistent beastie who follows you around and tries to kill you? Not very likely — Roger, like the President, needs all the friends he can get. The fact is, in two hours of navigating this opaque adventure, I couldn’t even figure out how to leave the opening dungeon, much less find Roger. C
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!