Those whose guilty pleasures lean toward shoot-‘em-up games will appreciate Chaos Control, a straightforward arcade game with an obligatory save-the-world plot that’s unencumbered by inane weapons options or cyberpunk chaos-theory philosophizing. This destroy-all-aliens title boasts stylized, jumpy Japanimation, along with some imaginative 3-D-style graphic interludes; the fighter-pilot sequences focus more on insectlike alien ships and explosions than on detailed landscapes or gory kills — all of which makes for entertainment with a minimum of fuss. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- First look at the new 'Ghostbusters' uniforms
- Big Sean's 'Play No Games' video is a spot-on parody of 'Martin'
- Floyd Mayweather, Katy Perry top Forbes' Celebrity 100 list
- Vertigo comic book movies headed to New Line
- Marvel’s 'Ant-Man' L.A. premiere livestream: Watch the red carpet arrivals here at 9 ET/6 PT
- Chris Pratt as Jason Statham in now-surfaced 'SNL' deleted sketch
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!