Those whose guilty pleasures lean toward shoot-‘em-up games will appreciate Chaos Control, a straightforward arcade game with an obligatory save-the-world plot that’s unencumbered by inane weapons options or cyberpunk chaos-theory philosophizing. This destroy-all-aliens title boasts stylized, jumpy Japanimation, along with some imaginative 3-D-style graphic interludes; the fighter-pilot sequences focus more on insectlike alien ships and explosions than on detailed landscapes or gory kills — all of which makes for entertainment with a minimum of fuss. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters