Those whose guilty pleasures lean toward shoot-‘em-up games will appreciate Chaos Control, a straightforward arcade game with an obligatory save-the-world plot that’s unencumbered by inane weapons options or cyberpunk chaos-theory philosophizing. This destroy-all-aliens title boasts stylized, jumpy Japanimation, along with some imaginative 3-D-style graphic interludes; the fighter-pilot sequences focus more on insectlike alien ships and explosions than on detailed landscapes or gory kills — all of which makes for entertainment with a minimum of fuss. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt