Five minutes after starting the multimedia pregnancy primer, Nine Month Miracle, this expectant dad began suffering flashbacks to high school health-class hell. There it all was: the sterile medical drawings, the condescendingly patient explanations, the clinically explicit videos. The program follows an obnoxiously precious animated couple — named, of course, Adam and Eve — through the nine months of pregnancy. If you can endure their eye-rolling repartee (and suppress the flashbacks), you’ll be rewarded with a wealth of useful and enlightening detail, not the least of which are photographer Lennart Nilsson’s startling inside-the-womb pictures of a fetus at various stages of development. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' franchise gets the Honest Trailers treatment
- 'Justice League' star to make cameo in 'Suicide Squad'
- WATCH: Kelsea Ballerini covers Britney Spears on 'Greatest Hits'
- Matt Damon on 'Project Greenlight': 'We don't want to give up on it'
- Gwen Stefani brings bullied fan on stage during concert
- Carole King performs 'You've Got a Friend' for Hillary Clinton at DNC
- Recently discovered Michael Crichton novel 'Dragon Teeth' coming in 2017