Five minutes after starting the multimedia pregnancy primer, Nine Month Miracle, this expectant dad began suffering flashbacks to high school health-class hell. There it all was: the sterile medical drawings, the condescendingly patient explanations, the clinically explicit videos. The program follows an obnoxiously precious animated couple — named, of course, Adam and Eve — through the nine months of pregnancy. If you can endure their eye-rolling repartee (and suppress the flashbacks), you’ll be rewarded with a wealth of useful and enlightening detail, not the least of which are photographer Lennart Nilsson’s startling inside-the-womb pictures of a fetus at various stages of development. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'
- The Must List: 'The Good Wife' goes out in top form, Drake gets groovy
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Rory and Logan reunite in new photo