Five minutes after starting the multimedia pregnancy primer, Nine Month Miracle, this expectant dad began suffering flashbacks to high school health-class hell. There it all was: the sterile medical drawings, the condescendingly patient explanations, the clinically explicit videos. The program follows an obnoxiously precious animated couple — named, of course, Adam and Eve — through the nine months of pregnancy. If you can endure their eye-rolling repartee (and suppress the flashbacks), you’ll be rewarded with a wealth of useful and enlightening detail, not the least of which are photographer Lennart Nilsson’s startling inside-the-womb pictures of a fetus at various stages of development. B
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars' and his journey to it
- 'Furious 7': Fourth weekend at No. 1