Five minutes after starting the multimedia pregnancy primer, Nine Month Miracle, this expectant dad began suffering flashbacks to high school health-class hell. There it all was: the sterile medical drawings, the condescendingly patient explanations, the clinically explicit videos. The program follows an obnoxiously precious animated couple — named, of course, Adam and Eve — through the nine months of pregnancy. If you can endure their eye-rolling repartee (and suppress the flashbacks), you’ll be rewarded with a wealth of useful and enlightening detail, not the least of which are photographer Lennart Nilsson’s startling inside-the-womb pictures of a fetus at various stages of development. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!