Five minutes after starting the multimedia pregnancy primer, Nine Month Miracle, this expectant dad began suffering flashbacks to high school health-class hell. There it all was: the sterile medical drawings, the condescendingly patient explanations, the clinically explicit videos. The program follows an obnoxiously precious animated couple — named, of course, Adam and Eve — through the nine months of pregnancy. If you can endure their eye-rolling repartee (and suppress the flashbacks), you’ll be rewarded with a wealth of useful and enlightening detail, not the least of which are photographer Lennart Nilsson’s startling inside-the-womb pictures of a fetus at various stages of development. B
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?