Tough guys do dance. While on location in Memphis and Chicago filming the upcoming drama A Family Thing, Robert Duvall (Something to Talk About) made an odd request. ”I made sure they installed a dance floor in my hotel,” he says. No, the 64-year-old Oscar winner isn’t making a workout video. He’s exercising his other passion: the tango. ”I practice about two hours a day,” says Duvall, who works on his moves solo. ”I think you should approach your hobby with the same ferociousness you bring to your work.” Did Duvall, who’s working on a script about a tango dancer, get Family costar James Earl Jones to shake a leg? Jones says he’s ”not much of a dancer,” but Duvall won’t be taking no for an answer. ”James and I have to talk. I wonder what he’s doing later?”
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Blair Underwood returning to 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': The crazy story behind the cult classic
- Cara Delevingne responds to John Green's essay about rude interview
- Rachel Dratch, Holland Taylor join world premiere of 'Ripcord'
- Julie Klausner and Billy Eichner are truly 'Difficult People' in first trailer
- 'Law & Order' cast describes their show in 30 seconds
- Luke Perry reacts to Lifetime’s 'Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210' project
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!