Tough guys do dance. While on location in Memphis and Chicago filming the upcoming drama A Family Thing, Robert Duvall (Something to Talk About) made an odd request. ”I made sure they installed a dance floor in my hotel,” he says. No, the 64-year-old Oscar winner isn’t making a workout video. He’s exercising his other passion: the tango. ”I practice about two hours a day,” says Duvall, who works on his moves solo. ”I think you should approach your hobby with the same ferociousness you bring to your work.” Did Duvall, who’s working on a script about a tango dancer, get Family costar James Earl Jones to shake a leg? Jones says he’s ”not much of a dancer,” but Duvall won’t be taking no for an answer. ”James and I have to talk. I wonder what he’s doing later?”
Posted August 18 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rashida Jones: Drake's 'Hotline Bling' dance is basically the Carlton
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones & Jimmy Fallon perform epic holiday song parody medley
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show