Tough guys do dance. While on location in Memphis and Chicago filming the upcoming drama A Family Thing, Robert Duvall (Something to Talk About) made an odd request. ”I made sure they installed a dance floor in my hotel,” he says. No, the 64-year-old Oscar winner isn’t making a workout video. He’s exercising his other passion: the tango. ”I practice about two hours a day,” says Duvall, who works on his moves solo. ”I think you should approach your hobby with the same ferociousness you bring to your work.” Did Duvall, who’s working on a script about a tango dancer, get Family costar James Earl Jones to shake a leg? Jones says he’s ”not much of a dancer,” but Duvall won’t be taking no for an answer. ”James and I have to talk. I wonder what he’s doing later?”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Hulu considering 'Myst' adaptation--report
- Here's the 'Scrubs' reunion from last night's 'Undateable'
- 'Party Down South 2' peek: A lesson in how (not) to hit on the new roommate
- Arnold Schwarzenegger talks 'Triplets' and new 'Conan' movie
- Tom Hardy wouldn't mind playing 'The Punisher' for Marvel
- Bollywood actor jailed for killing a man in hit-and-run
- Sarah Dessen: 'Saint Anything' might be my last book for a while
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!