It usually takes a couple of years to come up with a viable mascot for a videogame system — the Genesis had ho-hum sales until Sonic the Hedgehog zoomed onto the scene. But Sega appears to have pulled the arachnid out of the hat with Bug!, a bracingly enjoyable hop-and-bop action game for the still-wet-behind-the-ears Saturn. Like any good mascot game, Bug! is enjoyable on two levels: in its own right, as a wacky, good-humored adventure (in which a giant green insect rescues his buddies from the evil Queen Cadavra), and as a showcase for Saturn’s dazzling 3-D-style graphics. A
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?