It usually takes a couple of years to come up with a viable mascot for a videogame system — the Genesis had ho-hum sales until Sonic the Hedgehog zoomed onto the scene. But Sega appears to have pulled the arachnid out of the hat with Bug!, a bracingly enjoyable hop-and-bop action game for the still-wet-behind-the-ears Saturn. Like any good mascot game, Bug! is enjoyable on two levels: in its own right, as a wacky, good-humored adventure (in which a giant green insect rescues his buddies from the evil Queen Cadavra), and as a showcase for Saturn’s dazzling 3-D-style graphics. A
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing megalomaniac Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6