It usually takes a couple of years to come up with a viable mascot for a videogame system — the Genesis had ho-hum sales until Sonic the Hedgehog zoomed onto the scene. But Sega appears to have pulled the arachnid out of the hat with Bug!, a bracingly enjoyable hop-and-bop action game for the still-wet-behind-the-ears Saturn. Like any good mascot game, Bug! is enjoyable on two levels: in its own right, as a wacky, good-humored adventure (in which a giant green insect rescues his buddies from the evil Queen Cadavra), and as a showcase for Saturn’s dazzling 3-D-style graphics. A
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!