Joan Jett unites with Seattle’s grungecore Gits for plenty of speedshticked slamdance-ranting and four (!) odes to alcohol. Too bad there’s not enough Jett to fuel Evil Stig. Her defiant snarl is mixed too low beneath all the rumbling noise and half-baked tantrums. The few songs that do spring to life all rock like ’80s Joan, before she befriended any riot grrrls. B
Evil Stig Joan Jett unites with Seattle's grungecore Gits for plenty of speedshticked slamdance-ranting and four (!) odes to alcohol. Too bad there's not enough...Evil StigRock Joan Jett unites with Seattle's grungecore Gits for plenty of speedshticked slamdance-ranting and four (!) odes to alcohol. Too bad there's not enough...1995-08-25
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Blackheart, Warner Bros.
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': See the first 4 minutes of the midseason premiere
- How Sarah Wayne Callies saved Carol on 'The Walking Dead'
- Samuel L. Jackson circling role in Stephen King's 'Revival'
- Director of R-rated 'Deadpool' is a great big softy: 'I cry easily'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in Amazon-set thriller 'Jungle'
- Tilda Swinton is the woman of the century in 'A Bigger Splash' trailer
- See 'Warcraft,' 'Independence Day' toys ahead of Toy Fair 2016
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday