Joan Jett unites with Seattle’s grungecore Gits for plenty of speedshticked slamdance-ranting and four (!) odes to alcohol. Too bad there’s not enough Jett to fuel Evil Stig. Her defiant snarl is mixed too low beneath all the rumbling noise and half-baked tantrums. The few songs that do spring to life all rock like ’80s Joan, before she befriended any riot grrrls. B
Evil Stig Joan Jett unites with Seattle's grungecore Gits for plenty of speedshticked slamdance-ranting and four (!) odes to alcohol. Too bad there's not enough...Evil StigRock Joan Jett unites with Seattle's grungecore Gits for plenty of speedshticked slamdance-ranting and four (!) odes to alcohol. Too bad there's not enough...1995-08-25
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Blackheart, Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Downton Abbey producer explains why the series had to end
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Caskett just dig their own graves?
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!