You can take Keanu Reeves out of the bus…or can you? A year after the runaway actioner Speed, Reeves is starring in the period romance A Walk in the Clouds. The movie is set mostly among verdant vineyards, yet Reeves’ character still manages to end up on a city bus. ”I had to smile when I read that,” says Reeves. ”My mind is going, ‘I’m back on the bus.”’ And speaking of back on the bus, what about that sequel? ”I don’t know if we’re gonna do Speed 2,” he says, though the actor admits he’s come up with a few ideas to reunite him with Sandra Bullock. ”I think the characters should be married. I’m thinking we should be on our honeymoon in Europe and find ourselves on the autobahn. Or maybe there’s a car crash and we’re on a speeding ambulance. What do you think?” Revs our engine.
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...