You can take Keanu Reeves out of the bus…or can you? A year after the runaway actioner Speed, Reeves is starring in the period romance A Walk in the Clouds. The movie is set mostly among verdant vineyards, yet Reeves’ character still manages to end up on a city bus. ”I had to smile when I read that,” says Reeves. ”My mind is going, ‘I’m back on the bus.”’ And speaking of back on the bus, what about that sequel? ”I don’t know if we’re gonna do Speed 2,” he says, though the actor admits he’s come up with a few ideas to reunite him with Sandra Bullock. ”I think the characters should be married. I’m thinking we should be on our honeymoon in Europe and find ourselves on the autobahn. Or maybe there’s a car crash and we’re on a speeding ambulance. What do you think?” Revs our engine.
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop