You can take Keanu Reeves out of the bus…or can you? A year after the runaway actioner Speed, Reeves is starring in the period romance A Walk in the Clouds. The movie is set mostly among verdant vineyards, yet Reeves’ character still manages to end up on a city bus. ”I had to smile when I read that,” says Reeves. ”My mind is going, ‘I’m back on the bus.”’ And speaking of back on the bus, what about that sequel? ”I don’t know if we’re gonna do Speed 2,” he says, though the actor admits he’s come up with a few ideas to reunite him with Sandra Bullock. ”I think the characters should be married. I’m thinking we should be on our honeymoon in Europe and find ourselves on the autobahn. Or maybe there’s a car crash and we’re on a speeding ambulance. What do you think?” Revs our engine.
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tyler Perry shares touching tribute from Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!