You can take Keanu Reeves out of the bus…or can you? A year after the runaway actioner Speed, Reeves is starring in the period romance A Walk in the Clouds. The movie is set mostly among verdant vineyards, yet Reeves’ character still manages to end up on a city bus. ”I had to smile when I read that,” says Reeves. ”My mind is going, ‘I’m back on the bus.”’ And speaking of back on the bus, what about that sequel? ”I don’t know if we’re gonna do Speed 2,” he says, though the actor admits he’s come up with a few ideas to reunite him with Sandra Bullock. ”I think the characters should be married. I’m thinking we should be on our honeymoon in Europe and find ourselves on the autobahn. Or maybe there’s a car crash and we’re on a speeding ambulance. What do you think?” Revs our engine.
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' premiere recap: 'A Stitch in Time'
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment
- See the new trailer for 'Paper Towns' right now
- Twisted Sister documentary acquired by Music Box Films
- Gillian Anderson-led 'Streetcar Named Desire' coming to New York