The Muppet Calendar is more for the young at heart than for the young. You can create numerous calendars and datebooks, festooned with your choice of 139 witty photos and 100 pieces of clip art featuring Miss Piggy and company. The calendar program — which would be useful even without the Muppet art — lets you memorialize national holidays, relatives’ birthdays, and noteworthy Muppet stuff (for instance, on May 29, Kermit visits the hopthalmologist). Complexities such as ”event lists” (the occasions you can include) and ”workspaces” (layout, events, and graphics) make calendar construction too taxing for Sesame Street’s preschool audience; even older users will have to fall back on the well-written but necessarily thick user’s guide. B+
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist
- Jay Leno to 'sub in' for Jimmy Fallon during 'The Tonight Show' monologue
- Charlotte Hornets guard Jeremy Lin to guest on 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- See Blake Lively's audition for 'Gossip Girl'