The Muppet Calendar is more for the young at heart than for the young. You can create numerous calendars and datebooks, festooned with your choice of 139 witty photos and 100 pieces of clip art featuring Miss Piggy and company. The calendar program — which would be useful even without the Muppet art — lets you memorialize national holidays, relatives’ birthdays, and noteworthy Muppet stuff (for instance, on May 29, Kermit visits the hopthalmologist). Complexities such as ”event lists” (the occasions you can include) and ”workspaces” (layout, events, and graphics) make calendar construction too taxing for Sesame Street’s preschool audience; even older users will have to fall back on the well-written but necessarily thick user’s guide. B+
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star James Pickens Jr. joins Twitter
- Telluride Film Festival lineup announced
- Shonda Rhimes & Viola Davis look back on that 'angry black woman' piece
- Sienna Miller's role was cut from 'Black Mass'
- Phantogram's Sarah Barthel explains her rad guest spot on Miley Cyrus' surprise album
- Sphero's BB-8 toy: You want this
- See Ethan Hawke as Chet Baker in a 'Born to Be Blue' clip
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!