The Muppet Calendar is more for the young at heart than for the young. You can create numerous calendars and datebooks, festooned with your choice of 139 witty photos and 100 pieces of clip art featuring Miss Piggy and company. The calendar program — which would be useful even without the Muppet art — lets you memorialize national holidays, relatives’ birthdays, and noteworthy Muppet stuff (for instance, on May 29, Kermit visits the hopthalmologist). Complexities such as ”event lists” (the occasions you can include) and ”workspaces” (layout, events, and graphics) make calendar construction too taxing for Sesame Street’s preschool audience; even older users will have to fall back on the well-written but necessarily thick user’s guide. B+
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lilly Singh admits the hardest part of filming 'A Trip to Unicorn Island'
- Amy Schumer takes on serious role in veteran drama 'Thank You for Your Service'
- 'Vinyl' showrunner Terence Winter picks his favorite vinyl record
- Starz greenlights 'White Queen' sequel 'The White Princess'
- Josh Gad to star in weight-loss comedy 'Heavy Duty'
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs