The Muppet Calendar is more for the young at heart than for the young. You can create numerous calendars and datebooks, festooned with your choice of 139 witty photos and 100 pieces of clip art featuring Miss Piggy and company. The calendar program — which would be useful even without the Muppet art — lets you memorialize national holidays, relatives’ birthdays, and noteworthy Muppet stuff (for instance, on May 29, Kermit visits the hopthalmologist). Complexities such as ”event lists” (the occasions you can include) and ”workspaces” (layout, events, and graphics) make calendar construction too taxing for Sesame Street’s preschool audience; even older users will have to fall back on the well-written but necessarily thick user’s guide. B+
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Marvel's 'Team Thor' Video Shows What He Was Up To During 'Civil War'
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message