Shemar Moore, who plays Malcolm, the hunky photographer on CBS’ The Young and the Restless, refused to bare all in his current Playgirl spread. ”Malcolm milks his body,” says Moore, 25. ”I like to leave things to the imagination.” But little imagination was required from viewers of Moore’s recent stint on Circus of the Stars. To hear the California native tell it, the real feat wasn’t his high-wire act but getting his tights on. ”My friends gave me grief for that outfit.” Although the 6’1”, 175-pound former model has a body that looks as if it’s never seen cheese cake, Moore insists that’s only because he goes to the gym five days a week. ”I have a sweet tooth you would not believe,” he says. ”I make the best chocolate chips. I always say, don’t love me for my body — love me for my cookies.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!