Shemar Moore, who plays Malcolm, the hunky photographer on CBS’ The Young and the Restless, refused to bare all in his current Playgirl spread. ”Malcolm milks his body,” says Moore, 25. ”I like to leave things to the imagination.” But little imagination was required from viewers of Moore’s recent stint on Circus of the Stars. To hear the California native tell it, the real feat wasn’t his high-wire act but getting his tights on. ”My friends gave me grief for that outfit.” Although the 6’1”, 175-pound former model has a body that looks as if it’s never seen cheese cake, Moore insists that’s only because he goes to the gym five days a week. ”I have a sweet tooth you would not believe,” he says. ”I make the best chocolate chips. I always say, don’t love me for my body — love me for my cookies.”
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!