Shemar Moore, who plays Malcolm, the hunky photographer on CBS’ The Young and the Restless, refused to bare all in his current Playgirl spread. ”Malcolm milks his body,” says Moore, 25. ”I like to leave things to the imagination.” But little imagination was required from viewers of Moore’s recent stint on Circus of the Stars. To hear the California native tell it, the real feat wasn’t his high-wire act but getting his tights on. ”My friends gave me grief for that outfit.” Although the 6’1”, 175-pound former model has a body that looks as if it’s never seen cheese cake, Moore insists that’s only because he goes to the gym five days a week. ”I have a sweet tooth you would not believe,” he says. ”I make the best chocolate chips. I always say, don’t love me for my body — love me for my cookies.”
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Zachary Levi and Neil Patrick Harris compete in 'Laser Maze' on 'Best Time Ever'
- Beach House announce surprise sixth album, due next week
- The 'Sherlock' Christmas special trailer is here!
- 'Old Yeller' actor Kevin Corcoran dies at 66
- Lance Bass says someone 'inappropriately' touched him during early *NSYNC days
- Tom Petty addresses past heroin addiction in new biography
- 'Chicago Med' adds 'Alias' alum