Shemar Moore, who plays Malcolm, the hunky photographer on CBS’ The Young and the Restless, refused to bare all in his current Playgirl spread. ”Malcolm milks his body,” says Moore, 25. ”I like to leave things to the imagination.” But little imagination was required from viewers of Moore’s recent stint on Circus of the Stars. To hear the California native tell it, the real feat wasn’t his high-wire act but getting his tights on. ”My friends gave me grief for that outfit.” Although the 6’1”, 175-pound former model has a body that looks as if it’s never seen cheese cake, Moore insists that’s only because he goes to the gym five days a week. ”I have a sweet tooth you would not believe,” he says. ”I make the best chocolate chips. I always say, don’t love me for my body — love me for my cookies.”
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'