Shemar Moore, who plays Malcolm, the hunky photographer on CBS’ The Young and the Restless, refused to bare all in his current Playgirl spread. ”Malcolm milks his body,” says Moore, 25. ”I like to leave things to the imagination.” But little imagination was required from viewers of Moore’s recent stint on Circus of the Stars. To hear the California native tell it, the real feat wasn’t his high-wire act but getting his tights on. ”My friends gave me grief for that outfit.” Although the 6’1”, 175-pound former model has a body that looks as if it’s never seen cheese cake, Moore insists that’s only because he goes to the gym five days a week. ”I have a sweet tooth you would not believe,” he says. ”I make the best chocolate chips. I always say, don’t love me for my body — love me for my cookies.”
Posted August 25 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!