Concession stands might soon be selling garlic cloves, with no fewer than five vampire flicks poised to strike the big screen. First out of the grave this week is Nadja, a low-budget indie starring Elina Löwensohn as a sexy ’90s fang fatale. Next up on Sept. 29 is Abel Ferrara’s The Addiction, starring Lili Taylor, Annabella Sciorra, and Christopher Walk en. On Oct. 27, Eddie Murphy sinks his teeth into Vampire in Brooklyn, directed by horror auteur Wes Craven. Rising up later this year are Robert Rodriguez’s From Dusk Till Dawn, with Juliette Lewis and Harvey Keitel, and spoofmeister Mel Brooks’ Dracula: Dead and Loving It. Says Brooks of his Count, played by Leslie Nielsen: ”He’s a busy guy, he’s biting necks all over the place.” You can say that again.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!