He’s gone from movie director to ER director to studio head. Now, in ads for Lord of Illusions, Oscar winner Tarantino raves: ”No other filmmaker gets under the skin the way Clive Barker does.” Should we save him the aisle seat?
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Patricia Highsmith's 'Ripley' crime series heading to the small screen
- Kendrick Lamar puts on artsy 'These Walls' performance for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- Tilda Swinton in talks for 'Doctor Strange'
- Jesse Plemons, Domhnall Gleeson join Tom Cruise for 'Mena'
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ stage show will haunt Disney World this Halloween
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album