He’s gone from movie director to ER director to studio head. Now, in ads for Lord of Illusions, Oscar winner Tarantino raves: ”No other filmmaker gets under the skin the way Clive Barker does.” Should we save him the aisle seat?
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'
- WATCH: 'Prison Break' star Wentworth Miller on escaping... again
- Keegan-Michael Key, 'Serial' host Sarah Keonig to guest on 'Son of Zorn'