The first things you notice about this disc are its 300-page instruction manual and its bewildering on-screen array of dials, gauges, and indicators, which reminds me of the scene in Airplane! where replacement pilot Robert Hays first gets a load of the cockpit dashboard. In other words, for all its fancy scenery and true-to-life physics, this latest version of Flight Simulator isn’t for the fainthearted. But if spending hours practicing looping the loop sounds challenging, it may be right down your runway. B
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers