The first things you notice about this disc are its 300-page instruction manual and its bewildering on-screen array of dials, gauges, and indicators, which reminds me of the scene in Airplane! where replacement pilot Robert Hays first gets a load of the cockpit dashboard. In other words, for all its fancy scenery and true-to-life physics, this latest version of Flight Simulator isn’t for the fainthearted. But if spending hours practicing looping the loop sounds challenging, it may be right down your runway. B
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for 'Harry Potter' that was never used
- GLAAD celebrates Spirit Day with new 'Fun Home'-inspired music video