The first things you notice about this disc are its 300-page instruction manual and its bewildering on-screen array of dials, gauges, and indicators, which reminds me of the scene in Airplane! where replacement pilot Robert Hays first gets a load of the cockpit dashboard. In other words, for all its fancy scenery and true-to-life physics, this latest version of Flight Simulator isn’t for the fainthearted. But if spending hours practicing looping the loop sounds challenging, it may be right down your runway. B
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- '12 Monkeys' boss answers some burning questions
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!