Too bad there’s not a chart for bootleg-tape trading; there, certainly, the Grateful Dead would have every position locked up for the rest of the year. As it stands, the group kept its death grip on the top slot of the catalog chart for the third week in a row with its 1974 Skeletons From the Closet/The Best Of collection. Also dead, or in limbo, at least, is the current pop chart, comprising the same 10 albums as last week’s — including that of potential Dead mantle-inheritors Blues Traveler.
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: How is 'Younger' like a bubble bath and a glass of rosé?
- WATCH 'Outlander' EP describe U.K. show that's just people watching TV
- 'Arrow': Susanna Thompson returning for 100th episode
- Airbnb's new contest lets fans crash with Mark Ronson at Abbey Road
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' house for sale
- Chelsea Handler roasts Ann Coulter after last-minute cancellation
- WATCH: 'Empire' star Kaitlin Doubleday eulogizes Rhonda Lyon