The exact terms of Tom Arnold’s divorce from Roseanne are unknown, but it’s safe to say he didn’t get custody of a chip-and-dip bowl. Why else would Arnold and new bride Julie Champnella Arnold, who were married on July 22, have requested two such bowls on their gift registry at Chicago’s Marshall Field’s department store? Fans thinking about getting the newlyweds a gift should note that both bowls (the $40 glass version and the $25 marble-and-wood number) have been purchased, along with the Mikasa love-knot picture frame ($35), the Farberware electric fry pan ($69.99), the Oxo Pizza/Garlic tool set ($13.20), and the 12 Schott-Zwiesel 23-oz. Bavaria Pilsners ($6 each). But the Arnolds are still waiting for most of their Oneida Aquarius flatware. Cold-meat fork, anyone?
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!