The exact terms of Tom Arnold’s divorce from Roseanne are unknown, but it’s safe to say he didn’t get custody of a chip-and-dip bowl. Why else would Arnold and new bride Julie Champnella Arnold, who were married on July 22, have requested two such bowls on their gift registry at Chicago’s Marshall Field’s department store? Fans thinking about getting the newlyweds a gift should note that both bowls (the $40 glass version and the $25 marble-and-wood number) have been purchased, along with the Mikasa love-knot picture frame ($35), the Farberware electric fry pan ($69.99), the Oxo Pizza/Garlic tool set ($13.20), and the 12 Schott-Zwiesel 23-oz. Bavaria Pilsners ($6 each). But the Arnolds are still waiting for most of their Oneida Aquarius flatware. Cold-meat fork, anyone?
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast