The exact terms of Tom Arnold’s divorce from Roseanne are unknown, but it’s safe to say he didn’t get custody of a chip-and-dip bowl. Why else would Arnold and new bride Julie Champnella Arnold, who were married on July 22, have requested two such bowls on their gift registry at Chicago’s Marshall Field’s department store? Fans thinking about getting the newlyweds a gift should note that both bowls (the $40 glass version and the $25 marble-and-wood number) have been purchased, along with the Mikasa love-knot picture frame ($35), the Farberware electric fry pan ($69.99), the Oxo Pizza/Garlic tool set ($13.20), and the 12 Schott-Zwiesel 23-oz. Bavaria Pilsners ($6 each). But the Arnolds are still waiting for most of their Oneida Aquarius flatware. Cold-meat fork, anyone?
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!