The exact terms of Tom Arnold’s divorce from Roseanne are unknown, but it’s safe to say he didn’t get custody of a chip-and-dip bowl. Why else would Arnold and new bride Julie Champnella Arnold, who were married on July 22, have requested two such bowls on their gift registry at Chicago’s Marshall Field’s department store? Fans thinking about getting the newlyweds a gift should note that both bowls (the $40 glass version and the $25 marble-and-wood number) have been purchased, along with the Mikasa love-knot picture frame ($35), the Farberware electric fry pan ($69.99), the Oxo Pizza/Garlic tool set ($13.20), and the 12 Schott-Zwiesel 23-oz. Bavaria Pilsners ($6 each). But the Arnolds are still waiting for most of their Oneida Aquarius flatware. Cold-meat fork, anyone?
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Graduate in style with these diploma tunes
- Mariah Carey makes Frito pie in Funny or Die video, and it looks terrible
- The new Hamburglar is hot, and that's kind of a problem
- Sony yanks Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Hozier, more from SoundCloud -- report
- ABC Family casts Katherine McNamara as 'Shadowhunters' lead
- 'Supergirl' officially ordered to series at CBS
- 'Ant-Man' to play at Montreal's Fantasia Festival
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!