This best-of acoustic set from Seattle’s original grunge grrrls does more for their ’70s folk-metal than for their ’80s power ballads. Opening and closing with songs about dreams, they sing ”These Dreams” in between. But Heart’s openheartedness is most effective on an aching remake of ”Love Hurts” and the new ”(Up on) Cherry Blossom Road.” B
The Road HomeThis best-of acoustic set from Seattle's original grunge grrrls does more for their '70s folk-metal than for their '80s power ballads. Opening and ...The Road HomeThis best-of acoustic set from Seattle's original grunge grrrls does more for their '70s folk-metal than for their '80s power ballads. Opening and ...1995-09-08
Producer (group): Capitol
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!