Zappa was never ”strictly commercial,” but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ”hooks,” comical axioms, and tunes that transcended his cult following. He struck pay dirt with ”Valley Girl,” but the real meat comes with such catchy numbers as ”Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow” and the instrumental ”Peaches en Regalia.” Choice cuts from America’s late prank ster genius. A
Strictly CommercialZappa was never ''strictly commercial,'' but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ''hooks,'' comical axioms, and tunes that...Strictly CommercialReissuesZappa was never ''strictly commercial,'' but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ''hooks,'' comical axioms, and tunes that...1995-09-08
Genre: Reissues; Lead Performer: Frank Zappa
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!