Zappa was never ”strictly commercial,” but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ”hooks,” comical axioms, and tunes that transcended his cult following. He struck pay dirt with ”Valley Girl,” but the real meat comes with such catchy numbers as ”Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow” and the instrumental ”Peaches en Regalia.” Choice cuts from America’s late prank ster genius. A
Strictly CommercialZappa was never ''strictly commercial,'' but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ''hooks,'' comical axioms, and tunes that...Strictly CommercialReissuesZappa was never ''strictly commercial,'' but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ''hooks,'' comical axioms, and tunes that...1995-09-08
Genre: Reissues; Lead Performer: Frank Zappa
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!