Zappa was never ”strictly commercial,” but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ”hooks,” comical axioms, and tunes that transcended his cult following. He struck pay dirt with ”Valley Girl,” but the real meat comes with such catchy numbers as ”Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow” and the instrumental ”Peaches en Regalia.” Choice cuts from America’s late prank ster genius. A
Strictly CommercialZappa was never ''strictly commercial,'' but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ''hooks,'' comical axioms, and tunes that...Strictly CommercialReissuesZappa was never ''strictly commercial,'' but this hits set corrals into one package many of his concise ''hooks,'' comical axioms, and tunes that...1995-09-08
Genre: Reissues; Lead Performer: Frank Zappa
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Karen O honors journalist Nellie Bly with an original song
- Sam Smith cancels Tokyo, Manila tour dates
- Watch Vance Joy cover Taylor Swift's 'I Know Places'
- 'Scandal' sneak peek: How far will Olivia go to take down Rowan?
- Lauryn Hill cancels Israel show
- 'iZombie' exclusive clip: Liv tries to get Clive to open up about his love life
- The Strain: First season 2 trailer declares war on vamps
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!