Jean Carper, a former medical correspondent for CNN and the author of the best-seller Food — Your Miracle Medicine, has now entered the highly lucrative territory staked out by Deepak Chopra (Ageless Body, Timeless Mind). If you want to Stop Aging Now!, however, you’d better have plenty of cupboard space: Carper lists a staggering number of vitamins and minerals that need to be consumed in order to remain spry. (Magnesium supplements, anyone?) Readers sure seem to be gobbling it up, though: There are 170,000 copies of the book in print after six pressruns.
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels