Jean Carper, a former medical correspondent for CNN and the author of the best-seller Food — Your Miracle Medicine, has now entered the highly lucrative territory staked out by Deepak Chopra (Ageless Body, Timeless Mind). If you want to Stop Aging Now!, however, you’d better have plenty of cupboard space: Carper lists a staggering number of vitamins and minerals that need to be consumed in order to remain spry. (Magnesium supplements, anyone?) Readers sure seem to be gobbling it up, though: There are 170,000 copies of the book in print after six pressruns.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!