Jean Carper, a former medical correspondent for CNN and the author of the best-seller Food — Your Miracle Medicine, has now entered the highly lucrative territory staked out by Deepak Chopra (Ageless Body, Timeless Mind). If you want to Stop Aging Now!, however, you’d better have plenty of cupboard space: Carper lists a staggering number of vitamins and minerals that need to be consumed in order to remain spry. (Magnesium supplements, anyone?) Readers sure seem to be gobbling it up, though: There are 170,000 copies of the book in print after six pressruns.
Posted September 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard