When McGraw hit big with 1994’s ”Indian Outlaw,” he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I Want, McGraw makes an astonishing leap to fully realized performer. His superlative song choice (”All I Want Is a Life”), emotional embodiment of a lyric, and persona — the loser with a heart of gold — make him this year’s most deserving underdog. A
All I Want When McGraw hit big with 1994's ''Indian Outlaw,'' he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I...All I WantCountry When McGraw hit big with 1994's ''Indian Outlaw,'' he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I...1995-10-06
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Tim McGraw; Producer (group): Curb
Posted October 6 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!