When McGraw hit big with 1994’s ”Indian Outlaw,” he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I Want, McGraw makes an astonishing leap to fully realized performer. His superlative song choice (”All I Want Is a Life”), emotional embodiment of a lyric, and persona — the loser with a heart of gold — make him this year’s most deserving underdog. A
All I Want When McGraw hit big with 1994's ''Indian Outlaw,'' he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I...All I WantCountry When McGraw hit big with 1994's ''Indian Outlaw,'' he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I...1995-10-06
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Tim McGraw; Producer (group): Curb
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!