When McGraw hit big with 1994’s ”Indian Outlaw,” he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I Want, McGraw makes an astonishing leap to fully realized performer. His superlative song choice (”All I Want Is a Life”), emotional embodiment of a lyric, and persona — the loser with a heart of gold — make him this year’s most deserving underdog. A
All I Want When McGraw hit big with 1994's ''Indian Outlaw,'' he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I...All I WantCountry When McGraw hit big with 1994's ''Indian Outlaw,'' he looked like a commercially successful embarrassment, à la Billy Ray Cyrus. On All I...1995-10-06
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Tim McGraw; Producer (group): Curb
Posted October 6 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!