Deep Blue Something: ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year’s most innocuous single, ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is distressingly prosaic pop from a wimpy-sounding Texas quartet. Lacking any musical piquancy, this is as namby-pamby as the song’s narrator, who tries to convince his alienated girlfriend they should stay together because they ”both kinda liked” the same Audrey Hepburn film. C
Breakfast at Tiffany's Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...Breakfast at Tiffany'sPop Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...1995-10-20
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted October 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!