Deep Blue Something: ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year’s most innocuous single, ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is distressingly prosaic pop from a wimpy-sounding Texas quartet. Lacking any musical piquancy, this is as namby-pamby as the song’s narrator, who tries to convince his alienated girlfriend they should stay together because they ”both kinda liked” the same Audrey Hepburn film. C
Breakfast at Tiffany's Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...Breakfast at Tiffany'sPop Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...1995-10-20
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!