Deep Blue Something: ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year’s most innocuous single, ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is distressingly prosaic pop from a wimpy-sounding Texas quartet. Lacking any musical piquancy, this is as namby-pamby as the song’s narrator, who tries to convince his alienated girlfriend they should stay together because they ”both kinda liked” the same Audrey Hepburn film. C
Breakfast at Tiffany's Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...Breakfast at Tiffany'sPop Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...1995-10-20
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted October 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'