Deep Blue Something: ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year’s most innocuous single, ”Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is distressingly prosaic pop from a wimpy-sounding Texas quartet. Lacking any musical piquancy, this is as namby-pamby as the song’s narrator, who tries to convince his alienated girlfriend they should stay together because they ”both kinda liked” the same Audrey Hepburn film. C
Breakfast at Tiffany's Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...Breakfast at Tiffany'sPop Deep Blue Something: ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' (Rainmaker/Interscope) Possibly the year's most innocuous single, ''Breakfast at Tiffany's'' is...1995-10-20
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!