This week, we’ll try to accentuate the positive. Bad News: Grant Aleksander, who has been riveting lately on All My Children as a malevolent, philandering businessman — he breathed new life into a stale sleeping-with-the-mother-in-law plot — will be leaving Pine Valley this month. Good News: Although his agent denies it, rumor has it he’ll return to his old stomping grounds on Guiding Light. Bad: Talented General Hospital scribe Claire Labine, who helped resuscitate the once-ailing show, will check out of the Hospital in January. Good: She’s been asked to develop a daytime drama at NBC. Bad: What’s with this ridiculous Amish story line on Guiding Light? They’re trying for Witness, but it’s really Witless. Good: At least the story brought Reva, played terrifically by three-time Emmy winner Kim Zimmer, back from the dead.
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Evanescence's Amy Lee debuts adorable 'If You're a Star' music video
- Vin Diesel teases 'Fast 8' trailer release date
- A London bookstore is offering a chance to win free books for life
- 'The Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman reveals his 'wildest swing'
- Elle King wants to officiate your wedding on her new tour
- Ron Howard dishes about his Beatles documentary
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Hernandez knocked down by stagecrasher