This week, we’ll try to accentuate the positive. Bad News: Grant Aleksander, who has been riveting lately on All My Children as a malevolent, philandering businessman — he breathed new life into a stale sleeping-with-the-mother-in-law plot — will be leaving Pine Valley this month. Good News: Although his agent denies it, rumor has it he’ll return to his old stomping grounds on Guiding Light. Bad: Talented General Hospital scribe Claire Labine, who helped resuscitate the once-ailing show, will check out of the Hospital in January. Good: She’s been asked to develop a daytime drama at NBC. Bad: What’s with this ridiculous Amish story line on Guiding Light? They’re trying for Witness, but it’s really Witless. Good: At least the story brought Reva, played terrifically by three-time Emmy winner Kim Zimmer, back from the dead.
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- New look at 'Batman v Superman' will debut during 'Gotham' fall finale
- Daniel Radcliffe says he was 'not wanking' on set of 'Harry Potter'
- Matthew Weiner will direct an episode of 'Orange is the New Black'
- Deathwatch Winter TV Survival Odds
- M.I.A. follows group of refugees in powerful 'Borders' video