Which is America’s real national pastime — baseball or watching NBC’s Thursday-night lineup? The debate rages on, as ER (1st) and Seinfeld (2nd) outdrew the beginning of the World Series. But game two (3rd) between the Cleveland Indians and the Atlanta Braves edged out Friends (4th) and Caroline in the City (6th), and game one (7th) beat The Single Guy (9th). Tuesday’s conclusion of the American League championship series (12th) cut into Tony Danza’s new ABC sitcom, Hudson Street (22nd). On a baseball-free Friday, the arson-themed season premiere of NBC’s Homicide (54th) torched CBS’ American Gothic (75th). And ABC better move Murder One (78th); it lost to both ER and CBS’ 48 Hours (61st).
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing megalomaniac Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6