As if Hollywood doesn’t regurgitate enough, a wave of nausea is hitting screens. Ralph Fiennes ralphs in Strange Days, as do Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls and actors in The Scarlet Letter, Mallrats, and Never Talk to Strangers. Here’s hoping this trend gets the heave-ho.
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book