As if Hollywood doesn’t regurgitate enough, a wave of nausea is hitting screens. Ralph Fiennes ralphs in Strange Days, as do Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls and actors in The Scarlet Letter, Mallrats, and Never Talk to Strangers. Here’s hoping this trend gets the heave-ho.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation