Simisle: Missions in the Rainforest (Maxis, CD-ROM for PC, $39.95) In this complex, witty, cleverly detailed simulation, you are the overworked, undertrained governor of any one of 25 tropical islands, deploying a staff of 10 agents to discover and preserve endangered species, establish manufacturing and trade, exploit natural resources, develop cities, safeguard the environment, and encourage tourism. Whew! Unfortunately, this disc juggles too many tasks, incorporating needless videos. As a result my high-end PC locked midway through. Clear-cutting and development kill a rain forest, but nothing is worse than a computer freeze. C+
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!