Simisle: Missions in the Rainforest (Maxis, CD-ROM for PC, $39.95) In this complex, witty, cleverly detailed simulation, you are the overworked, undertrained governor of any one of 25 tropical islands, deploying a staff of 10 agents to discover and preserve endangered species, establish manufacturing and trade, exploit natural resources, develop cities, safeguard the environment, and encourage tourism. Whew! Unfortunately, this disc juggles too many tasks, incorporating needless videos. As a result my high-end PC locked midway through. Clear-cutting and development kill a rain forest, but nothing is worse than a computer freeze. C+
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!