The Wilhelmina Web (http://www.-wilhelmina.com) Ever wonder what goes on inside the average model’s head? Wilhelmina’s vapid site may imply more about the inner workings of its clients’ world than intended. Designed to ”provide information, educational material, news and current trends in the modeling industry,” it’s a site whose primary function is somewhat stylized but uncompelling self-promotion: There’s a news page that spotlights Wilhelmina’s burgeoning TV stars (Beverly Hills, 90210’s Rebecca Gayheart and Central Park West’s Michael Bergin) and a few photos and brief bios on eight models. While wannabes will appreciate the merchandise section, where they can order a backpack ”big enough to carry a portfolio,” or the Wilhelmina Modeling & Acting Dictionary, others won’t find much substance here. C
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!