The Wilhelmina Web (http://www.-wilhelmina.com) Ever wonder what goes on inside the average model’s head? Wilhelmina’s vapid site may imply more about the inner workings of its clients’ world than intended. Designed to ”provide information, educational material, news and current trends in the modeling industry,” it’s a site whose primary function is somewhat stylized but uncompelling self-promotion: There’s a news page that spotlights Wilhelmina’s burgeoning TV stars (Beverly Hills, 90210’s Rebecca Gayheart and Central Park West’s Michael Bergin) and a few photos and brief bios on eight models. While wannabes will appreciate the merchandise section, where they can order a backpack ”big enough to carry a portfolio,” or the Wilhelmina Modeling & Acting Dictionary, others won’t find much substance here. C
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- EWwy Awards 2015: Sam Heughan, Andrew Lincoln face off
- Selena Gomez plays the villain in 'Bad Blood' behind-the-scenes clip
- Francis Ford Coppola explains the Old Hollywood magic of 'Dracula'
- Exclusive first look at Joan Collins' return to E!'s 'The Royals'
- Deadpool teases debut trailer with... a trailer
- Shudder chief says horror movie-streaming service is 'all killer, no filler'
- Tig Notaro strips down in 'Boyish Girl Interrupted' clip