The Wilhelmina Web (http://www.-wilhelmina.com) Ever wonder what goes on inside the average model’s head? Wilhelmina’s vapid site may imply more about the inner workings of its clients’ world than intended. Designed to ”provide information, educational material, news and current trends in the modeling industry,” it’s a site whose primary function is somewhat stylized but uncompelling self-promotion: There’s a news page that spotlights Wilhelmina’s burgeoning TV stars (Beverly Hills, 90210’s Rebecca Gayheart and Central Park West’s Michael Bergin) and a few photos and brief bios on eight models. While wannabes will appreciate the merchandise section, where they can order a backpack ”big enough to carry a portfolio,” or the Wilhelmina Modeling & Acting Dictionary, others won’t find much substance here. C
Posted November 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'