On her first outing as a solo producer, Pam Tillis exercises her love of sinewy ballads (”The River and the Highway”) and novelty tunes (”Betty’s Got a Bass Boat”). Her album, All of This Love, is less serious than last year’s breakthrough Sweetheart’s Dance, which made her a major player. Less grabby, too. B
All of This Love On her first outing as a solo producer, Pam Tillis exercises her love of sinewy ballads (''The River and the Highway'') and novelty tunes (''Betty's...All of This LoveCountry On her first outing as a solo producer, Pam Tillis exercises her love of sinewy ballads (''The River and the Highway'') and novelty tunes (''Betty's...1995-11-10
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Pam Tillis
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!