After holding out so long, I admit that I visited my first website with expectations that October’s edition of @fashion (http://www.internetMCI.com/fashion) couldn’t possibly meet, unless it were able to intuit what hemlines will look like two years from now, or divulge a miracle all-chocolate diet. That said, the site is still woefully disappointing. Diva Diana Ross plugs her newest album, Take Me Higher; Jeanne Beker covers Isaac Mizrahi and the documentary Unzipped, which hit the big screen in August. And the page addresses such standard questions as — yup — hem length, with the unimaginative advice to stick to the basics. You would do well to do the same and grab the latest copy of Elle instead. C
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'PPZ': Matt Smith reveals Mr. Collins’ secret crush on Mr. Darcy
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode