After holding out so long, I admit that I visited my first website with expectations that October’s edition of @fashion (http://www.internetMCI.com/fashion) couldn’t possibly meet, unless it were able to intuit what hemlines will look like two years from now, or divulge a miracle all-chocolate diet. That said, the site is still woefully disappointing. Diva Diana Ross plugs her newest album, Take Me Higher; Jeanne Beker covers Isaac Mizrahi and the documentary Unzipped, which hit the big screen in August. And the page addresses such standard questions as — yup — hem length, with the unimaginative advice to stick to the basics. You would do well to do the same and grab the latest copy of Elle instead. C
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years