After holding out so long, I admit that I visited my first website with expectations that October’s edition of @fashion (http://www.internetMCI.com/fashion) couldn’t possibly meet, unless it were able to intuit what hemlines will look like two years from now, or divulge a miracle all-chocolate diet. That said, the site is still woefully disappointing. Diva Diana Ross plugs her newest album, Take Me Higher; Jeanne Beker covers Isaac Mizrahi and the documentary Unzipped, which hit the big screen in August. And the page addresses such standard questions as — yup — hem length, with the unimaginative advice to stick to the basics. You would do well to do the same and grab the latest copy of Elle instead. C
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- T.I. responds to Irving Plaza shooting: 'My heart is heavy today'
- Megalyn Echikunwoke, Eden Sher to star in dance comedy 'Step Sisters'
- Todd Solondz's 'Wiener-Dog' has many owners in dark comedy's trailer
- Cameron Crowe's new 'Roadies' trailer has stalkers, knock-out punches
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon gets awards season release
- 'Project Runway' renewed for three more seasons
- 'Wonder Years' star spends weekend in jail for alleged DUI