After holding out so long, I admit that I visited my first website with expectations that October’s edition of @fashion (http://www.internetMCI.com/fashion) couldn’t possibly meet, unless it were able to intuit what hemlines will look like two years from now, or divulge a miracle all-chocolate diet. That said, the site is still woefully disappointing. Diva Diana Ross plugs her newest album, Take Me Higher; Jeanne Beker covers Isaac Mizrahi and the documentary Unzipped, which hit the big screen in August. And the page addresses such standard questions as — yup — hem length, with the unimaginative advice to stick to the basics. You would do well to do the same and grab the latest copy of Elle instead. C
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt