After holding out so long, I admit that I visited my first website with expectations that October’s edition of @fashion (http://www.internetMCI.com/fashion) couldn’t possibly meet, unless it were able to intuit what hemlines will look like two years from now, or divulge a miracle all-chocolate diet. That said, the site is still woefully disappointing. Diva Diana Ross plugs her newest album, Take Me Higher; Jeanne Beker covers Isaac Mizrahi and the documentary Unzipped, which hit the big screen in August. And the page addresses such standard questions as — yup — hem length, with the unimaginative advice to stick to the basics. You would do well to do the same and grab the latest copy of Elle instead. C
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan' is a movie about acting
- 'Finding Dory' stars share an adorable Mother's Day message
- 'American Idol' alum Rickey Smith dies at 36
- Ben Affleck has a new role in making 'Justice League'
- Colin Farrell: 'Fright Night' is my greatest success... because of mom
- All the details on City Year's star-studded Spring Break event
- 'Lost' composer Michael Giacchino is scoring 'Doctor Strange'