Havens: Celebrities’ Favorite Rooms, a book of photography by Michael McCreary, has a delicious premise: a look at stars’ favorite rooms in their homes. So what if most of the furnishings scream ”decorator?” Who cares if you wouldn’t want to swim in Johnny Mathis’ indoor pool or hang out in Linda Gray’s tepee? And does it really matter if Jim Lampley and Bree Walker’s family room makes your head spin? It’s still fascinating to see how other people live. However, the book’s text — each celebrity writes a little description of his or her special space — is one more reminder that it is possible to know too much: How would you feel about sitting on Cheryl Tiegs’ couch, once you learn her son was conceived there? B+
Havens: Celebrities' Favorite Rooms Havens: Celebrities' Favorite Rooms, a book of photography by Michael McCreary, has a delicious premise: a look at stars' favorite...Havens: Celebrities' Favorite RoomsPop CultureMichael McCreary Havens: Celebrities' Favorite Rooms, a book of photography by Michael McCreary, has a delicious premise: a look at stars' favorite...1995-11-10
Genre: Pop Culture; Author: Michael McCreary
Posted November 10 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!