Rebecca Gayheart — who plays Antonia, Luke Perry’s doomed Mob-princess fiancee on Beverly Hills, 90210 — knew Perry’s last episode would signal her end, too, but she didn’t mind. After all, exec producer Aaron Spelling told her she was the first actress he’d ever hired without meeting. And after starring in the bomb Earth 2, Gayheart, 23, says, ”I wanted a short gig on a visible show. Maybe get a nice career buzz going.” Now the former model and self-described ”Kentucky bumpkin” has more face value than she got from her two-year stint on Loving (”a great gig, but I’d never want to do a soap again”) or her many commercials. ”People always used to think I was either their bank teller or the Noxzema girl. I always got ‘Hey, you’re the girl with the zits, right?’ Not exactly the greatest compliment.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Survivor' exclusive sneak peek: Watch the 'Worlds Apart' merge
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!