As graphics intensive as the World Wide Web has become, there’s still no way it can do justice to the incredibly rich color and detail of a vintage Krazy Kat Sunday comic strip. That probably explains why Coconino creator Peter Wadsworth contents himself mostly with snippets from lesser-known (but equally fascinating) black-and-white Krazy panels and amusing trivia, such as his claim that R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe has a tattoo of Krazy and Ignatz on his arm. But in contrast to the startlingly original Krazy kosmology, this site — which is named after Krazy’s mythical home — is way too derivative of preexisting sources. B-
Posted November 17 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'TMNT: Out of the Shadows' trailer offers turtle refresher course
- Game of Thrones: Kit Harington had to tell cast he was leaving
- Molly Ringwald, Meredith Vieira, and more join 'Odd Mom Out' season 2
- Kanye West says he'll tour in September
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Hamilton' cast react to Tony nominations
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner