As graphics intensive as the World Wide Web has become, there’s still no way it can do justice to the incredibly rich color and detail of a vintage Krazy Kat Sunday comic strip. That probably explains why Coconino creator Peter Wadsworth contents himself mostly with snippets from lesser-known (but equally fascinating) black-and-white Krazy panels and amusing trivia, such as his claim that R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe has a tattoo of Krazy and Ignatz on his arm. But in contrast to the startlingly original Krazy kosmology, this site — which is named after Krazy’s mythical home — is way too derivative of preexisting sources. B-
Posted November 17 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy