As graphics intensive as the World Wide Web has become, there’s still no way it can do justice to the incredibly rich color and detail of a vintage Krazy Kat Sunday comic strip. That probably explains why Coconino creator Peter Wadsworth contents himself mostly with snippets from lesser-known (but equally fascinating) black-and-white Krazy panels and amusing trivia, such as his claim that R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe has a tattoo of Krazy and Ignatz on his arm. But in contrast to the startlingly original Krazy kosmology, this site — which is named after Krazy’s mythical home — is way too derivative of preexisting sources. B-
Posted November 17 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'
- Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart join Jeff Ross' 'Roast Battle' judges panel
- Roger Moore 'heartbroken' after daughter dies of cancer
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'