As graphics intensive as the World Wide Web has become, there’s still no way it can do justice to the incredibly rich color and detail of a vintage Krazy Kat Sunday comic strip. That probably explains why Coconino creator Peter Wadsworth contents himself mostly with snippets from lesser-known (but equally fascinating) black-and-white Krazy panels and amusing trivia, such as his claim that R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe has a tattoo of Krazy and Ignatz on his arm. But in contrast to the startlingly original Krazy kosmology, this site — which is named after Krazy’s mythical home — is way too derivative of preexisting sources. B-
Posted November 17 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- Graceland sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!