As graphics intensive as the World Wide Web has become, there’s still no way it can do justice to the incredibly rich color and detail of a vintage Krazy Kat Sunday comic strip. That probably explains why Coconino creator Peter Wadsworth contents himself mostly with snippets from lesser-known (but equally fascinating) black-and-white Krazy panels and amusing trivia, such as his claim that R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe has a tattoo of Krazy and Ignatz on his arm. But in contrast to the startlingly original Krazy kosmology, this site — which is named after Krazy’s mythical home — is way too derivative of preexisting sources. B-
Posted November 17 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Whoopi Goldberg won't make 'snap judgments' on Bill Cosby
- The 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' trailer is about what you'd expect
- Kathie Lee Gifford's daughter is a scream in her horror debut
- YouTube star Michelle Phan to release a digital comic
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!