Stop. Rewind. That’s the temptation, anyway, midway through Nina Takes a Lover, an implausible but sadly romantic tale of extramarital love. ”Bully for Nina,” you’ll be thinking, ”and her fabulously erotic affair with a roguishly handsome stranger. She’s having the fun, not me.” But your fun is coming at the end, when the mysteries of the adulterous dalliances are cleverly revealed as not what they seem. Indeed, this ends up being the best advertisement for marriage since the gift registry. B
Nina Takes a Lover Stop. Rewind. That's the temptation, anyway, midway through Nina Takes a Lover, an implausible but sadly romantic tale of extramarital...Nina Takes a LoverComedy, RomanceR Stop. Rewind. That's the temptation, anyway, midway through Nina Takes a Lover, an implausible but sadly romantic tale of extramarital...1995-11-17Michael O'KeefeFisher StevensMichael O'Keefe, Fisher Stevens
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Laura San Giacomo, Paul Rhys, Michael O'Keefe, Fisher Stevens; Director: Alan Jacobs; MPAA Rating: R
Posted November 17 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!