Twelve-stepper Stuart Smalley (Al Franken) certainly owes a lot to his Higher Power. But in Stuart Saves His Family, it looks as if his Higher Power is conspiring against him in a game of pool. When Donnie Smalley (Vincent D’Onofrio) breaks, playing against his brother Stuart, Donnie doesn’t appear to sink any balls. But he takes another turn anyway. In the following shot, the solid red ball he’s aiming at has jumped closer to a side pocket, making his work easier. Meanwhile, a blue ball in the far corner from Donnie has turned into a yellow ball. Though the recovery-minded Stuart talks about making ”amends,” what really needs amending is the pool table.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Secret roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip