Twelve-stepper Stuart Smalley (Al Franken) certainly owes a lot to his Higher Power. But in Stuart Saves His Family, it looks as if his Higher Power is conspiring against him in a game of pool. When Donnie Smalley (Vincent D’Onofrio) breaks, playing against his brother Stuart, Donnie doesn’t appear to sink any balls. But he takes another turn anyway. In the following shot, the solid red ball he’s aiming at has jumped closer to a side pocket, making his work easier. Meanwhile, a blue ball in the far corner from Donnie has turned into a yellow ball. Though the recovery-minded Stuart talks about making ”amends,” what really needs amending is the pool table.
Posted November 24 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!