Souvenirs traces Vince Gill’s career and the development of his distinct sound, one that integrates his bluegrass roots into mainstream country-pop. Whether spinning lightweight rhythm numbers or hotdogging his way around an electric guitar, Gill often repeats himself but seldom bores.
Souvenirs Souvenirs traces Vince Gill's career and the development of his distinct sound, one that integrates his bluegrass roots into mainstream...SouvenirsCountry, Reissues Souvenirs traces Vince Gill's career and the development of his distinct sound, one that integrates his bluegrass roots into mainstream...1995-11-24
Genre: Country, Reissues; Lead Performer: Connie Francis; Producer (group): Polydor
Posted November 24 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels