Seger’s umpteenth album has him pondering important issues he’s read about in the tabloids. The melodies on It’s a Mystery aren’t entirely mushy, the guitars have chunky moments, and the ’80s-style electro-drums are quaintly refreshing. But the singer just grunts on and on like your cranky old great-uncle who doesn’t know when to shut up. C+
It's a Mystery Seger's umpteenth album has him pondering important issues he's read about in the tabloids. The melodies on It's a Mystery aren't...It's a Mystery Seger's umpteenth album has him pondering important issues he's read about in the tabloids. The melodies on It's a Mystery aren't...1995-12-01
Lead Performer: Bob Seger; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted December 1 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- 'RHOBH': See how Erika Girardi got that 'Y&R' role
- 'Westworld' finale: Anthony Hopkins on Dr. Ford's fate
- 'Legion': Premiere date, new trailer revealed
- When are the Grammy nominations?
- Bell Biv DeVoe cover New Edition's 'Happy Holidays'
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday