Isn’t it romantic? Dylan McDermott, 33, who smolders on screen this month as Holly Hunter’s love interest in Home for the Holidays, just finished shooting Til There Was You,a romantic comedy in which he plays an architect who is involved with Sarah Jessica Parker but falls for Jeanne Tripplehorn. The actor, who prepped for the latter part by hanging out at an architectural firm, had only kind words for first-time feature director Scott Winant (coexecutive producer of My So Called Life): ”Scott trusted me from the beginning, so I really felt like I could thrive creatively.” As for McDermott’s long-predicted superstardom, the actor says philosophically, ”If [Holidays] becomes a blockbuster — great. If people don’t see it then that’s okay too — as long as the work is there.”
Posted December 8 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Joss Whedon wants to direct a 'Star Wars' film
- 'Celebs React' series coming from The Fine Bros.
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine