Although she left General Hospital in 1981, Brooke Bundy still gets recognized from her four-year stint as Diana Taylor, nice nurse, single mother, and eventual murder victim. It’s clear some GH faithful just can’t believe she’s moved on. ”Just the other day,” Bundy relates, ”this woman said, ‘Oh my God! You’re Diana, from my show.’ ” Five years ago, Bundy gave up acting to become an agent for child stars, handling Madeline Zima (The Nanny) and Will Friedle (Boy Meets World), among others. She no longer frets about job security: On GH, she says, ”I was always alarmed. One time, I saw in the script I had a brain tumor. When I asked [then executive producer] Gloria Monty if I was being fired, she said, ‘Why? It’s just a brain tumor.’ I said, ‘Well, those are usually fatal.’ ‘Oh honey,’ she said. ‘Never on a soap. Get real.’ ”
Posted December 15 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...