Although she left General Hospital in 1981, Brooke Bundy still gets recognized from her four-year stint as Diana Taylor, nice nurse, single mother, and eventual murder victim. It’s clear some GH faithful just can’t believe she’s moved on. ”Just the other day,” Bundy relates, ”this woman said, ‘Oh my God! You’re Diana, from my show.’ ” Five years ago, Bundy gave up acting to become an agent for child stars, handling Madeline Zima (The Nanny) and Will Friedle (Boy Meets World), among others. She no longer frets about job security: On GH, she says, ”I was always alarmed. One time, I saw in the script I had a brain tumor. When I asked [then executive producer] Gloria Monty if I was being fired, she said, ‘Why? It’s just a brain tumor.’ I said, ‘Well, those are usually fatal.’ ‘Oh honey,’ she said. ‘Never on a soap. Get real.’ ”
Posted December 15 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday