Although she left General Hospital in 1981, Brooke Bundy still gets recognized from her four-year stint as Diana Taylor, nice nurse, single mother, and eventual murder victim. It’s clear some GH faithful just can’t believe she’s moved on. ”Just the other day,” Bundy relates, ”this woman said, ‘Oh my God! You’re Diana, from my show.’ ” Five years ago, Bundy gave up acting to become an agent for child stars, handling Madeline Zima (The Nanny) and Will Friedle (Boy Meets World), among others. She no longer frets about job security: On GH, she says, ”I was always alarmed. One time, I saw in the script I had a brain tumor. When I asked [then executive producer] Gloria Monty if I was being fired, she said, ‘Why? It’s just a brain tumor.’ I said, ‘Well, those are usually fatal.’ ‘Oh honey,’ she said. ‘Never on a soap. Get real.’ ”
Posted December 15 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'