Although she left General Hospital in 1981, Brooke Bundy still gets recognized from her four-year stint as Diana Taylor, nice nurse, single mother, and eventual murder victim. It’s clear some GH faithful just can’t believe she’s moved on. ”Just the other day,” Bundy relates, ”this woman said, ‘Oh my God! You’re Diana, from my show.’ ” Five years ago, Bundy gave up acting to become an agent for child stars, handling Madeline Zima (The Nanny) and Will Friedle (Boy Meets World), among others. She no longer frets about job security: On GH, she says, ”I was always alarmed. One time, I saw in the script I had a brain tumor. When I asked [then executive producer] Gloria Monty if I was being fired, she said, ‘Why? It’s just a brain tumor.’ I said, ‘Well, those are usually fatal.’ ‘Oh honey,’ she said. ‘Never on a soap. Get real.’ ”
Posted December 15 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels