The Interactive King of All Media Newsletter (http://haven.ios.com/~ koam) ”Six silly years of kissing Stern’s ass,” reads the slogan of Kevin Renzulli’s cyber-rag about all things Howard. And aside from the occasional gentle twitting, that’s a pretty accurate assessment. You’ll find you-are-there descriptions from fans who stood in line for recent Miss America signings, updates on potential new markets for Stern’s radio show, dish on sidekick Robin Quivers, and a link to a recent MAD magazine parody of Howard and the gang. If anything, this page is too thorough. Even Stern, whose revelations about his obsessive-compulsive disorder must have come as a shock to his fans, would likely grow impatient with the incredibly detailed treatises on affiliates’ FCC violations. B –BS
Posted December 22 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'