Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing through the room. Simulated by the same astonishingly three-dimensional computer technology that was used to create the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, the animals in Jumanji are far more threatening — quicker, louder, wilder — than real jungle animals. The filmmakers re-create safari beasts with wizardly finesse but can’t think of anything to do with them but zap you. The plot is cardboard Spielberg, with Robin Williams, as an adult survivor of Jumanji, spending most of the movie in sheepish domestic-guy mode. C+ – OG
Jumanji Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...JumanjiSci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/AdventurePG Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...1995-12-22
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Chris Van Allsburg, Kirsten Dunst, Robin Williams; Director: Joe Johnston; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time' tells Maleficent's child's story
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!