Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing through the room. Simulated by the same astonishingly three-dimensional computer technology that was used to create the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, the animals in Jumanji are far more threatening — quicker, louder, wilder — than real jungle animals. The filmmakers re-create safari beasts with wizardly finesse but can’t think of anything to do with them but zap you. The plot is cardboard Spielberg, with Robin Williams, as an adult survivor of Jumanji, spending most of the movie in sheepish domestic-guy mode. C+ – OG
Jumanji Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...JumanjiSci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/AdventurePG Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...1995-12-22
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Chris Van Allsburg, Kirsten Dunst, Robin Williams; Director: Joe Johnston; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst on Rodney's big birthday drama
- Golden Trailer Awards 2015: The winners list
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!