Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing through the room. Simulated by the same astonishingly three-dimensional computer technology that was used to create the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, the animals in Jumanji are far more threatening — quicker, louder, wilder — than real jungle animals. The filmmakers re-create safari beasts with wizardly finesse but can’t think of anything to do with them but zap you. The plot is cardboard Spielberg, with Robin Williams, as an adult survivor of Jumanji, spending most of the movie in sheepish domestic-guy mode. C+ – OG
Jumanji Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...JumanjiSci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/AdventurePG Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...1995-12-22
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Chris Van Allsburg, Kirsten Dunst, Robin Williams; Director: Joe Johnston; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted December 22 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!