Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing through the room. Simulated by the same astonishingly three-dimensional computer technology that was used to create the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, the animals in Jumanji are far more threatening — quicker, louder, wilder — than real jungle animals. The filmmakers re-create safari beasts with wizardly finesse but can’t think of anything to do with them but zap you. The plot is cardboard Spielberg, with Robin Williams, as an adult survivor of Jumanji, spending most of the movie in sheepish domestic-guy mode. C+ – OG
Jumanji Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...JumanjiSci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/AdventurePG Jumanji (PG) The title refers to a magical board game: With each roll of the dice, a different species of jungle beast comes tearing...1995-12-22
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Chris Van Allsburg, Kirsten Dunst, Robin Williams; Director: Joe Johnston; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted December 22 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!